This WORKSHOP is for people who want ANSWERS to their back pain questions and SOLUTIONS to their back pain.
Do you suffer from back pain and sciatica? Are you looking for help to get rid of that daily nagging pain or aching back? If so, why don't you attend our End Back Pain Workshop? After attending you will have a much better understanding of back pain; be more educated about your pain and be able to make an informed decision about how you will ease your pain.
All of our workshops are completely, 100% FREE to the public.
Our workshops are personal, informative and yes, they are fun. We provide common sense information about your back and how to get relief from that nagging back pain that has kept you from enjoying your life. Our workshops help you make the right decision about making your back feel better, move better and get back to the active life that you were accustomed to before your back pain.
Our workshops are limited to only ten spots so register today.
Is this workshop right for you? If you can say "yes" to the following then we think it is:
- Do you have pain after sitting or standing for more than 10 minutes?
- Do you have leg pain after standing or sitting and medicines don't make a difference?
- The only relief you get is when you lean forwards or bend over after walking for a short time
- Does your back "give way" or your "knees buckle" because of the pain?
- Your doctor says you should rest or just take pills...but this doesn't help for long
- Did your back surgery or the injections only provide temporary relief? and now you are back where you started?
This is what you will get when you attend our workshop:
- A better understanding of the causes of low back pain and sciatica and what is making it worse
- You will learn the most common causes of lower back pain and sciatica
- How to pick the RIGHT treatment for your back pain
- Why pain in your back causes pain down your leg and numbness and tingling in your toes
- What a successful treatment and permanent relief looks like without side effects from medications, pills, or surgery