Initial evaluation is tailored to the needs of each patient. It will include a review of your medical history, review of your current physical needs and pain. In order to assess your level of function, you will be asked to complete several tasks or exercises and often measurements are obtained. Finally, your therapist will discuss a plan of treatment with you and additional visits will be scheduled. And don’t forget homework! In order to speed your recovery, a home exercise program will be developed with your needs in mind.
- Medical Library – get information on the conditions we treat and how we treat them.
- Patient Forms – save time! We encourage you to print out our patient intake forms and fill them out prior to your arrival.
- Insurance – get information on the insurance carriers with which we work.
- Reviews – read the nice things people have to say about us.
- Links – outside resources with information on physical therapy and other health related topics.
- FAQ – answers to commonly asked questions on what to expect when you come in for your first visit.
- PT Store – shop at our online store for your physical therapy supplies.