Attention Foot Pain Sufferers: Here by Request - Plantar Fasciitis Workshop
OUR NEXT FOOT WORKSHOP
Barrington, NH 03825
CALL TO REQUEST YOUR FREE SCREENING EXAMINATION (603) 617-4420
We host our Foot Workshop in September. If you are struggling with foot pain we offer a FREE SCREENING EXAMINATION. We are happy to help get you back to the activities that you love.
- Do you suffer with pain on the bottom of your foot or back of your heel when you stand or walk?
- Do you have pain when you first wake up in the morning and it’s hard to take those first few steps?
- Do you limit the amount you walk because of your foot pain?
- Does your foot pain just make you want to sit all day?
- Are you afraid your pain will get worse if you don’t do anything about it?
f you have answered YES to any of the above questions (or have a stubborn spouse who is in denial) – the Achilles
Tendonitis and Plantar Fasciitis Workshop may be a life changing event for you…
“After a left Achilles injury sustained over the winter I struggled with Achilles pain for almost an entire year completely disallowing me from a normal lifestyle, I was limping everywhere, unable to walk let alone run or do the things outdoors that I enjoy, I was told by a specialist that I would require surgery on my Achilles tendon. I sought out a second opinion at Barrington Physical Therapy. Immediately my therapist identified my problem areas in addition to my initial injury, and we addressed each of them. THANK YOU Dave for cheering me on and helping me overcome this injury and avoid surgery!!” -Jessica W.
Here at the Plantar Fasciitis Specialists at Barrington PT, we’ve helped hundreds of people over the last 25 years who have suffered needlessly with foot and heel pain…it’s our specialty.
If you’re confused about what to do and are looking for answers, here’s some of what you’ll learn:
- The Single Biggest #1 Mistake Achilles Tendonitis and Plantar Fasciitis sufferers make which actually stops them from healing…
- The 3 Most Common Causes of Achilles Tendonitis and Plantar Fasciitis…
- A Sure-Fire Way to Pick the Right Treatment for the Cause of Your Pain (and save you a ton of time and money)
- How a problem in your foot can cause pain in the hips and back…
- What successful treatment and permanent relief looks like without the side effects of medications, injections or surgery.
- Do work around the house or yard?
- Get dressed?